Monday, April 9, 2012

M.I.A.

Ok so I have been MIA lately. It's been a little hectic at work and at home. My crocheting has been put on the back burner lately. But I did complete a couple more baby beanies yesterday. I also made my kids Disney themed hats for our trip to Disney on Friday. That's right folks, we're going to Disney for our first REAL vacation in.....FOREVER. My husband and I have never really had a vacation where we have taken several days off from work and relaxed. Everything is always so hectic.


I'm super excited about this trip to say the least. My kids are going to have so much fun. I can't wait for them to do all of the stuff that we have planned!! Princess breakfasts and makeovers and pirate adventures. They are going to be dead tired by the end of it. I wish I had made more hats, but I don't know if I will have time. I would like to make 2 hats for my stepdaughters but I don't know what they would like. 


Dear Michael Eisner please do not sue me for licensing infringement. We will still buy plenty of souvenirs. Thank you!


Anyway, when I get back from vacation I plan to get back into crocheting, because there are still plenty of things I need to make!!



No comments:

Post a Comment